Already have a Username/Password for Receptors & Clinical Investigation?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I hereby affirm that the submitted manuscript, in whole or in part, is not under consideration or published elsewhere and that all authors have contributed significantly and are aware of and agree to the content of the manuscript and their being listed as an author. We declare that no potential competing interests exist for this manuscript.
- I hereby affirm that the submitted manuscript is in the format of Microsoft Word.
I hereby affirm that affiliations [the name of department or division (if any), institution or organization, city, state, zip code and country where the work was done] are provided.
I hereby affirm that the manuscript will be uploaded in the “Step 2. Uploading the Submission” with figures and tables placed right after the references within the article.
I hereby affirm that figures will be uploaded as separate Supplementary files in the “Step 4. Uploading Supplementary Files” in addition to be submitted within the article in Step 2 (to facilitate review).
Figures should be provided as JPG, TIF, Photoshop, EPS or high resolution PDF files. Please do not send PowerPoint, MS Word, presentation or paint files as they are inadequate for the creation of high quality images. Much of the information contained in PowerPoint or other file types is lost or skewed in the conversion of images.
Resolution and figure quality
- Color, 300 d.p.i. minimum; we prefer RGB for optimal rendering online, and, if possible, recommend that authors use sRGB IEC61966-2.1 when preparing files
- Grayscale, 600 d.p.i. minimum for blots and black & white photographs
- Line art, 1200 d.p.i. minimum for graphs and illustrations
I hereby affirm that in “Step 3. Entering the Submission's Metadata”, names and emails of all of authors will be filled in in order to give respect to their work.
- I hereby affirm that reference numbers in the body of manuscript are marked as  （in the format of superscript） instead of other forms.
- I hereby affirm that in reference list, the author names and journal titles are abbreviated as them shown on PubMed, the issue numbers are removed, and page numbers are completed.
- I hereby affirm that in reference list, if there are six or fewer authors, all the names of authors are listed. If there are seven or more authors, the first six authors’ names are listed followed by et al.
I hereby affirm that there are no ethical issues in this manuscript including plagiarism and unreferenced. I agree with the editorial office to use anti-plagiarism software (Crosscheck) to screen my article.
I hereby affirm that it is the responsibility of the author(s) to obtain permission from the copyright holder to reproduce figures (or tables) that have previously been published elsewhere. If any illustration has been previously published, a copy of the letter of permission from the copyright holder will be uploaded in “Step 4. Uploading Supplementary Files”. The source of the illustration will be included in the reference list. The figure legend will conclude with "Reprinted with permission" followed by the reference number: e.g. Reprinted with permission .
Authors of articles published in the Journal of Receptors & Clinical Investigation retain the copyright of their articles. Author can archive pre-print, post-print, and publisher's versions.
Articles published in the Journal of Receptors & Clinical Investigation are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License which allows users including authors of articles to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, in addition to remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, as long as the author and original source are properly cited or credited.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.