Journal of Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism is an open access, peer-reviewed, online journal that encompasses all basic and translational aspects of research targeting nutrition and metabolism. By considering current advances in nutrition and metabolism in the development or exacerbation of disease, this journal is expected to bridge bench research with clinical therapy.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Nutrition and nutrition support
- Cancer and nutrition
- Food Science and nutrition
- Public health and nutrition
- Nutrition and child development
- Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- Sport nutrition and Exercise Metabolism
- The interaction of nutrition, epigenetics, and human disease
- Metabolic diseases and nutrition
- Obesity and metabolism
- Aging and nutrition
- Nutrition and pregrancy
- Abnormal metabolism of protein, lipid, carbohydrate, vitamins and minerals in disease
- Huaidong Hu, M.D., Ph.D., Director
- Department of Clinical Nutrition, Second Hospital, Chongqing Medical University, China
- Deanne Helena Skelly, Ph.D.
- Department of Physiology, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Stefania Toselli, Ph.D.
- Department of Biomedical and Neuromotor Science, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Vol 3 (2017)
Table of Contents
Capacity of the thickness of the adductor pollicis muscle in predicting the nutritional risk of hospitalized patients.
Katarina Papera Valente, Marina Abelha Barreto, Naira Marceli Fraga Silva, Valdete Regina Guandalini